What do people look for in a lawyer’s Google Map Results
Lawyers are always looking for ways to improve their online presence. In order to do this, they need to know what potential clients are looking for when they search for businesses online. A recent study found that people generally look for the following information in Google Business Profile results: contact information, hours of operation, reviews, and website. Therefore, lawyers should make sure that all of this information is included on their business profiles. Additionally, they should post content on their websites. By doing so, they can improve their chances of being found by potential clients online.
Google Business Profile Tips for Lawyers
1. Include contact information such as phone number, email, and address.
2. Hours of operation should be included.
3. Google reviews from past clients are displayed here
4. Make sure to include a link to your website so potential clients can learn more about you.
5. Post geo-tagged images to send geographic signals to Google
For more information, check out our legal marketing blog